The key to quality custom orders is the artwork. Wether you provide your own or work with our graphic artists to create artwork, we need to prepare and format your artwork for the embroidery or screen printing process. There is a one time artwork fee.
Embroidery & Screen Printing Pricing
We base our pricing on the following factors:
- QUANTITY – The cost per item decreases with quantity. Each design requires a different set up which makes an order more expensive. We offer creative design solutions to help you minimize the quantity of designs.
- BRAND OR STYLE – Some brands or styles are more expensive. We help you choose quality items to fit your budget.
- PRINT LOCATIONS – Each location that artwork is placed on the apparel requires a different set up which makes an order more expensive. We offer creative and strategic design solutions to fit your budget without compromising on your design vision.
- STITCH COUNT – (for embroidery orders) The greater the size and the complexity of the artwork the greater the number of stitches which makes an order more expensive. We offer design, placement & apparel solutions to reduce the stitch count. When providing your own artwork (i.e logo, mascot, design, etc) for embroidery please keep in mind there is a digitizing fee that is based on the stitch count.
- ARTWORK – (for screen printing orders) Each color in the artwork requires a different set up in addition to a base layer which makes an order more expensive. We help modify your design and/or apparel choices to optimize color and reduce cost.